Here is a sampling from that list.
1. Using the phrase "mentally tough"
2. Using a percentage above 100% to add emphasis (e.g. "I gave 110%")
3. Saying, "I made a 360 degree turn," when you mean that you changed. 360 degrees would put you in the same place, duh.
4. Asking me about my "goals," not in a job interview, rehab center, or during a fitness consultation.
5. Recommending any self-help book
6. Describing yourself as a "foodie"
7. Wearing a pinkie ring
8. Wearing a T-shirt you could buy in Daytona beach ("FBI: Female Body Inspector" or just the outline of boobs)
9. Ordering off the kid's menu at a NICE restaurant, like, as in you had to request to see a kid's menu
10. Telling me why you think as a true Christian, one must interpret the bible literally
11. Denying evolution
12. Denying the Holocaust
13. Using the phrase "liberal elite," in earnest
14. Tucking a T-shirt into your khaki shorts if you're under 50 (the last caveat was added for my dad, but in his case it's a polo, so it's ok)
15. Telling me you wish Sarah Palin would have run for President for any reason other then a campaign full of phenomenal SNL sketches
16. Using the phrase "guesstimate"
17. Liking Nickelback
18. Thinking Nicolas Cage is a good actor
19. Admitting a secret desire to have a mail-order bride
20. Once have been featured on "To Catch a Predator"
21. Using any of the following pet names without irony, "Boo," "Baby Doll," "Cupcake," or "Snookums"
22. Being offended by a well told, funny off-color joke.
23. A thin, scraggly mustache, more commonly referred to as "the trash stache"
24. Referring to your wife as "the missus" or "my old lady". Referring to your husband as "my hubby"
25. A fondness for Glenn Beck
26. Liking Nascar
27. Watching Pro-Wrestling
28. Boys with eyeliner
29. Practicing Scientology
30. Babbling nonsense about "chi," "auras," or "energies."
There you have it, my 30 insta-clues that I should not continue whatever relationship I have with this person, because obviously we will never like each other. And I'm kind of rigid, I ended a date in the middle of dinner because the guy mentioned how he was, "Mentally tough." Now, before you go sending me hate mail, these are my dealbreakers, but I certainly understand they are not everyone's. I'm not arrogant enough to assume that just because I like don't like something its inherently bad. That being said, I would have a rough time overlooking most of these.